5947 California Ave SW # A, Seattle, WA 981363 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,166 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
New price now $349,950! Open House Saturday Noon - 4PM....Hurry!!
- Built in 2013
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $300
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- View: Mountain, Water
- proximity to Morgan Junction, transportation Fantastic VIEW!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,166 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Zillow Home ID: 2110529878
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5947 California Avenue Sw # A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Seaview, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.5% lower than in Seattle, and 29.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Seaview home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Seaview home values.
- 5947 California Ave SW # C Seattle, WA$350K32.51,166
- 5947 California Ave SW # B Seattle, WA$423K32.51,166
- 5949 California Ave SW Seattle, WA$583K42.752,860
- 4310 SW Raymond St Seattle, WA$523K221,450
- 5953 California Ave SW STE 100 Seattle, WA$333K----784
- 5953 California Ave SW # C Seattle, WA$182K22883
- 5953 California Ave SW # C Seattle, WA$231K11581
- 5953 California Ave SW # D Seattle, WA$186K11.5862
- 5953 California Ave SW Seattle, WA$275K11.5879
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292