5949 Daywalt Ave, Baltimore, MD 212063 beds, 2 baths, 1,552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1963
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $118,900
- Price/sqft: $77
- Finished basement, 288 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,552 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 6042P176
- Zillow Home ID: 36564328
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5949 Daywalt Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cedonia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.2% lower than in Baltimore, and 176.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Cedonia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cedonia home values.
- 5947 Daywalt Ave Baltimore, MD$96K--11,152
- 5951 Daywalt Ave Baltimore, MD$90K--11,152
- 5945 Daywalt Ave Baltimore, MD$91K31.51,152
- 5953 Daywalt Ave Baltimore, MD$132K--11,152
- 5943 Daywalt Ave Baltimore, MD$80K--1.51,152
- 5941 Daywalt Ave Baltimore, MD$83K--11,152
- 5939 Daywalt Ave Baltimore, MD$85K321,152
- 5912 Darien Ct Baltimore, MD$101K--11,152
- 5937 Daywalt Ave Baltimore, MD$114K--11,152
- 5910 Darien Ct Baltimore, MD$100K--11,152
- 5238 Saybrook Rd Baltimore, MD$130K--21,152
- 5914 Darien Ct Baltimore, MD$88K--11,152
- 5236 Saybrook Rd Baltimore, MD$93K--11,152
- 5234 Saybrook Rd Baltimore, MD$78K311,152
- 5232 Saybrook Rd Baltimore, MD$88K31.51,152
- 5230 Saybrook Rd Baltimore, MD$88K--11,152
- 5916 Darien Ct Baltimore, MD$81K--11,152
- 5935 Daywalt Ave Baltimore, MD$116K--11,152
- 5228 Saybrook Rd Baltimore, MD$126K--11,152
- 5908 Darien Ct Baltimore, MD$78K--11,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!