595 12th AveAPT 2, San Francisco, CA 94118
Sold on 12/21/12: $320,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:447 sq ft
- Lot:3,325 sqft
- Year Built:1926
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $320,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow358
- Lot Depth95
- Lot Width35
- Parcel #1555 052
- Room Count2
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15095031
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$545,556||$436K – $649K||-$66,385||$1,220||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,521/mo||$1.8K – $3.4K/mo||+$21||$5.64||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Inner Richmond home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Inner Richmond homes, this home is valued 59.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Inner Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.5% lower than in San Francisco, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Inner Richmond home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Inner Richmond home values.
Neighborhood for 595 12th Avenue APT 2
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Roosevelt Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.8 mi
- Yu (Alice Fong) Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.1 mi
- Washington (George) High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- Wallenberg (Raoul) Traditional High (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
- Lawton Alternative Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.7 mi
- Chinese Immersion School at De Avila (assigned) K-5 1.7 mi
- KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy (assigned) 5-9 2.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005