595 E 4th StUNIT 3, South Boston, MA 02127
Sold on 7/9/13: $417,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Condo:980 sq ft
- Lot:974 sqft
- Year Built:1905
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $417,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow153
- Last Remodel Year1999
- Parcel #W:07 P:01838 S:006
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID59188383
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$420,408||$395K – $446K||-$3,083||$428||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,534/mo||$2K – $3.1K/mo||-$10||$2.59||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 5.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% lower than in Boston, and 72.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 595 E 4th Street UNIT 3
- Unit 2$369K41.5974
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Tynan Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Odyssey High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Excel High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Monument High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- UP Academy Charter School of Boston (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Perkins Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Perry K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005