- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
595 Kling St, Akron, OH 443113 beds, 2 baths, 1,193 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 3,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $14,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,193 sqft
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6706922
- Zillow Home ID: 35419898
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 595 Kling Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University of Ohio Akron, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68.7% less than in Akron, and 32.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help University of Ohio Akron home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University of Ohio Akron home values.
- 593 Kling St Akron, OH$53K31996
- 597 Kling St Akron, OH--211,433
- 589 Kling St Akron, OH$61K311,152
- 419 E Thornton St Akron, OH$55K211,006
- 585 Kling St Akron, OH$50K21966
- 603 Kling St Akron, OH$49K41.51,562
- 421 E Thornton St Akron, OH$52K411,152
- 583 Kling St Akron, OH$48K21991
- 420 Tyner St Akron, OH$37K311,056
- 393 E Thornton St Akron, OH$47K22924
- 393 E Thornton St Akron, OH$51K21924
- 607 Kling St Akron, OH$35K411,338
- 420 E Thornton St Akron, OH$36K211,027
- 594 Kling St Akron, OH$29K31975
- 422 Tyner St Akron, OH$38K311,269
- 425 E Thornton St Akron, OH$45K21780
- 590 Kling St Akron, OH$45K311,248
- 611 Kling St Akron, OH$48K------
- 426 Tyner St Akron, OH$35K411,298
- 389 E Thornton St Akron, OH$31K211,074
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292