595 Marlin Ct, Redwood City, CA 940654 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,881 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $1,669,000
- Price/sqft: $430
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Double gas fireplace w/remote, tankless water heater, auto sprinkler, 82 waterfront, floating dock
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,881 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 6784
- Lot width: 6784
- Parcel #: 095090740
- Zillow Home ID: 15617196
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 595 Marlin Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94065 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% higher than in Redwood City, and 76.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94065 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94065 home values.
- 593 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.51M43.52,250
- 601 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.76M422,360
- 202 Whidbey Ln Redwood Shores, CA$1.21M43.52,198
- 591 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.78M422,360
- 605 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.21M322,395
- 598 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$854K22.51,540
- 589 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.06M322,056
- 596 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.02M22.52,030
- 600 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$865K22.51,540
- 611 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.15M42.52,290
- 594 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1M32.51,740
- 602 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1M32.51,740
- 592 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.04M22.51,960
- 606 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$989K3----
- 604 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.03M22.51,960
- 590 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.04M331,740
- 606 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1M32.51,740
- 756 Newport Cir Redwood City, CA$929K32.51,500
- 758 Newport Cir Redwood City, CA$972K431,780
- 585 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.62M422,665
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!