- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
595 Shenandoah Ln, Dayton, TN 373213 beds, 3 baths, 3,308 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $241,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 784 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,308 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 076 01613 000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 52146213
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 595 Shenandoah Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37321, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.5% greater than in Evensville, and 20.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37321 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Evensville.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 600 Shenandoah Ln Dayton, TN$215K--3.52,686
- Shenandoah Ln Dayton, TN--------
- 364 Shenandoah Ln Dayton, TN$240K--2.51,906
- 3505 Back Valley Rd Dayton, TN$443K--2.52,144
- 3721 Back Valley Rd Dayton, TN$214K--21,676
- 255 Gene Norman Ln Evensville, TN$446K--2.52,749
- 3671 Back Valley Rd Dayton, TN$118K--21,320
- 265 Gene Norman Ln Evensville, TN$148K--22,240
- 245 Shenandoah Ln Dayton, TN$293K--43,808
- 410 Gene Norman Ln Evensville, TN$134K--21,495
- 3495 Back Valley Rd Dayton, TN$367K--22,790
- 110 Shenandoah Ln Dayton, TN$233K--22,260
- 218 Gene Norman Ln Evensville, TN$63K--11,326
- 3711 Back Valley Rd Dayton, TN$121K--21,428
- Back Valley Rd Dayton, TN--------
- 105 Hills Rd Dayton, TN$262K333,280
- 3524 Back Valley Rd Dayton, TN$86K321,708
- Gene Norman Ln Evensville, TN--------
- 142 Gene Norman Ln Evensville, TN$131K--21,566
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!