- Lot: 9,618 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $135,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $78
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 601 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 800, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Phoenix, Compass \ W, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 083 - Cartwright Elementary District, Elementary School \ Cartwright - Phoenix, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Phoenix Union Bioscience, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Desert Sands, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ RV Gate, Pool - Private \ Fenced Pool, Pool - Private \ Play Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, St Suffix \ Avenue, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Variable Commission \ N, Water \ City Water, Zip Code \ 85033
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,734 sqft
- Parcel #: 14474198
- Zillow Home ID: 7716366
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-158K.
Market guideZillow predicts Phoenix home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 3.7% rise for Phoenix Metro as a whole. Among Phoenix homes, this home is valued 18.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phoenix, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28% higher than in Phoenix Metro, and 114.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Phoenix home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phoenix home values.
|5946 W Meadowbrook Ave Phoenix, AZ||$149K||--||2||1,954|
|5960 W Meadowbrook Ave Phoenix, AZ||$151K||--||2||2,077|
|5957 W Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$149K||5||3||1,987|
|5963 W Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$142K||--||--||1,734|
|5949 W Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$123K||--||1||1,490|
|4524 N 59th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$153K||--||3||2,070|
|4511 N 60th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$156K||3||2||2,173|
|5938 W Meadowbrook Ave Phoenix, AZ||$96K||--||1||1,022|
|6001 W Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$139K||3||2||1,734|
|4522 N 60th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$154K||4||2.5||2,100|
|5943 W Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$140K||--||--||1,734|
|4512 N 59th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$140K||--||2||1,734|
|5941 W Meadowbrook Ave Phoenix, AZ||$138K||3||1||1,734|
|4514 N 60th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$151K||--||2.5||2,077|
|5972 W Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$143K||4||2||1,748|
|5964 W Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$118K||--||2.5||1,385|
|5932 W Meadowbrook Ave Phoenix, AZ||$154K||--||2||2,312|
|4501 N 60th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$141K||4||3||1,820|
|6009 W Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$152K||--||2||2,300|
|6002 W Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$134K||3||2||1,549|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!