5957 Lauder St, San Diego, CA 921393 beds, 1 bath, 961 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $328
- Parking: 1 space
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 961 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Parcel #: 5872020800
- Zillow Home ID: 17130011
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5957 Lauder Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.8% higher than in San Diego, and 24.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Paradise Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Hills home values.
- 5963 Lauder St San Diego, CA$257K21775
- 5949 Lauder St San Diego, CA$347K211,597
- 5943 Lauder St San Diego, CA$311K311,016
- 5973 Lauder St San Diego, CA$386K421,900
- 5940 Cumberland St San Diego, CA$331K21980
- 5932-5934 Cumberland St San Diego, CA$415K----2,016
- 5946 Cumberland St San Diego, CA$378K321,545
- 5924 Cumberland St San Diego, CA$450K542,812
- 5952 Lauder St San Diego, CA$443K542,634
- 5933 Lauder St San Diego, CA$370K431,564
- 5960 Lauder St San Diego, CA$340K321,218
- 5954 Cumberland St San Diego, CA$388K422,296
- 2350 Sea Breeze Dr San Diego, CA$315K31961
- 5946 Lauder St San Diego, CA$370K311,382
- 5981 Lauder St San Diego, CA$296K31960
- 5968 Lauder St San Diego, CA$376K631,002
- 5916 Cumberland St San Diego, CA$376K421,449
- 5938 Lauder St San Diego, CA$343K311,131
- 5929-5931 Lauder St San Diego, CA$344K53864
- 2370 Sea Breeze Dr San Diego, CA$306K32.51,427
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292