- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
596 Military Way, Palo Alto, CA 943063 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,919 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,639 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,919 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1941
- Lot depth: 153
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 13711024
- Zillow Home ID: 19505267
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 596 Military Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barron Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 95.8% lower than in San Jose Metro, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Barron Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barron Park home values.
- 590 Military Way Palo Alto, CA$3.18M53.53,594
- 586 Military Way Palo Alto, CA$1.87M321,862
- 3846 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.87M321,832
- 3842 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.78M321,693
- 3817 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.21M42.52,204
- 3819 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.44M21.51,361
- 3850 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.78M331,993
- 570 Military Way Palo Alto, CA$2.91M733,343
- 3838 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.66M31.51,323
- 3815 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.39M43.52,806
- 3852 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.46M211,115
- 597 Military Way Palo Alto, CA$2.9M43.52,701
- 3811 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.78M54.53,400
- 3834 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.39M312,552
- 591 Military Way Palo Alto, CA$1.77M21.51,730
- 562 Military Way Palo Alto, CA$2.37M542,784
- 3805 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.54M311,404
- 3856 Magnolia Dr Palo Alto, CA$3.26M563,828
- 581 Military Way Palo Alto, CA$3.28M532,952
- 3793 La Donna Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.43M311,112
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.