- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
596 Vista Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943062 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,179 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1979
- Parking: 339 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $594,000
- Price/sqft: $504
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,179 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 83
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 13731007
- Zillow Home ID: 19506532
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 596 Vista Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barron Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 95.8% lower than in San Jose Metro, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Barron Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barron Park home values.
- 598 Vista Ave Palo Alto, CA$986K31.51,256
- 594 Vista Ave Palo Alto, CA$857K21.51,179
- 592 Vista Ave Palo Alto, CA$815K21.51,181
- 582 Vista Ave Palo Alto, CA$780K211,109
- 590 Vista Ave Palo Alto, CA$814K21.51,181
- 4042 Villa Vera Palo Alto, CA$1.23M321,451
- 578 Vista Ave Palo Alto, CA$656K11529
- 580 Vista Ave Palo Alto, CA$720K21917
- 570 Vista Ave Palo Alto, CA$719K21917
- 588 Vista Ave Palo Alto, CA$817K21.51,179
- 4061 Verdosa Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.37M311,160
- 4051 Verdosa Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.57M43.52,618
- 568 Vista Ave Palo Alto, CA$653K11529
- 4043 Villa Vera Palo Alto, CA$1.34M22.51,656
- 4071 Verdosa Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.31M311,160
- 586 Vista Ave Palo Alto, CA$858K21.51,179
- 4026 Villa Vera Palo Alto, CA$1.5M32.51,764
- 576 Vista Ave Palo Alto, CA$658K11529
- 564 Vista Ave # 13 Palo Alto, CA$718K21917
- 4041 Verdosa Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.39M321,160
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!