- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
596 Waynes Ct SE, Atlanta, GA 303543 beds, 2 baths, 1,486 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,968 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $49,200
- Price/sqft: $33
- Parking: 240 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,486 sqft
- Parcel #: 14 00300003013
- Zillow Home ID: 35874886
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 596 Waynes Court Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30354 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 83.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.4% higher than in Atlanta, and 335.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30354 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30354 home values.
- 594 Waynes Ct SE Atlanta, GA$40K421,500
- 598 Waynes Ct SE Atlanta, GA$58K32.51,935
- Waynes Ct SE Atlanta, GA$107K321,969
- 600 Waynes Ct SE Atlanta, GA$42K421,625
- 570 Hutchens Rd SE Atlanta, GA$37K21.51,050
- 592 Waynes Ct SE Atlanta, GA$74K331,534
- 592 Waynes Ct SE # 0 Atlanta, GA$91K32.5--
- 580 Hutchens Rd SE Atlanta, GA$38K31.51,144
- 560 Hutchens Rd SE Atlanta, GA$81K31.51,200
- 590 Hutchens Rd SE Atlanta, GA$43K311,400
- 602 Waynes Ct SE Atlanta, GA$51K321,590
- 600 Hutchens Rd SE Atlanta, GA$36K311,026
- 550 Hutchens Rd SE Atlanta, GA$35K31.51,131
- 604 Waynes Ct SE Atlanta, GA$72K321,494
- 590 Waynes Ct SE Atlanta, GA$62K321,401
- 606 Hutchens Rd SE Atlanta, GA$39K31.51,151
- 625 Sandys Ln SE Atlanta, GA$76K321,126
- 623 Waynes Ct SE Atlanta, GA$107K321,969
- 540 Hutchens Rd SE Atlanta, GA$59K321,075
- 606 Waynes Ct SE Atlanta, GA$56K321,917
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!