5960 Exit St, Stockton, CA 952073 beds, 2 baths, 2,788 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.95 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Lincoln Unified School District, Single Story
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,788 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 10810001
- Zillow Home ID: 15306567
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5960 Exit Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95207 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 41.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.5% less than in Stockton, and 52.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 95207 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stockton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95207 home values.
- 1631 Woodland Dr Stockton, CA$271K321,930
- 1617 Woodland Dr Stockton, CA$318K321,900
- 1772 W Longview Ave Stockton, CA$270K322,345
- 1711 W Swain Rd Stockton, CA$87K21864
- 1707 W Swain Rd APT 10 Stockton, CA$151K21806
- 1642 Woodland Dr Stockton, CA$294K22.51,722
- 1656 Woodland Dr Stockton, CA$275K321,798
- 1711 W Swain Rd APT B Stockton, CA$58K21720
- 1630 Woodland Dr Stockton, CA$281K321,772
- 1707 W Swain Rd Stockton, CA$66K21806
- 1711 W Swain Rd APT C Stockton, CA$60K21864
- 1715 W Swain Rd APT A Stockton, CA$64K21720
- 1649 W Swain Rd Stockton, CA$227K321,435
- 1715 W Swain Rd Stockton, CA$73K21720
- 1715 W Swain Rd APT B Stockton, CA$188K21--
- 1603 Woodland Dr Stockton, CA$159K211,323
- 1715 W Swain Rd APT C Stockton, CA$72K21720
- 1751 W Longview Ave Stockton, CA$388K331,975
- 1618 Woodland Dr Stockton, CA$347K331,991
- 1707 W Swain Rd APT 12 Stockton, CA$135K21--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.