· 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with approximately 2484 sq/ft of living space.
· Huge family room with gas starter fireplace
· Hardwood floor in entry way and dinning area.
· Dramatic high ceilings.
· Gourmet Kitchen with oak Cabinets. Tile counter tops. Recessed lighting. New Vinyl floor.
· Newer custom paint. Newer carpets.
· Dual zone, central A/C and heating.
· Luxurious master bedroom suite includes two
· spacious walk-in closet.
· Master bath has ceramic tiled double vanity, shower and oval sunken tub.
· New tile floor in master bathroom.
2 Car garage with lots of extra storage space.
· Double pane windows throughout.
· Professionally landscaped yard with automatic sprinkler system.
· Beautiful park with children's playground, tennis courts and many other amenities nearby.
· Great location near shopping, business, schools, light rail and freeway access.
· Taylor Elementary, 2013. API 903
· Bernal M.S, API 862. Santa Teresa H.S.
· No association fee.
· Drapes, washer and dryer and refrigerator are negotiable
- Lot: 4,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 3,544 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $890,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $358
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 387 sqft
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,484 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 68963023
- Zillow Home ID: 19824686
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $846K-1.1M.
Neighborhood: Santa Teresa
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Santa Teresa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% lower than in San Jose, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Teresa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
|5955 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA||$1.04M||5||4||2,952|
|5967 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA||$1.02M||5||4||2,952|
|5966 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA||$1.02M||4||2.5||2,734|
|5973 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA||$984K||5||3||2,595|
|5949 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA||$973K||5||3||2,735|
|5986 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA||$1.19M||4||3||2,734|
|5962 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA||$1.01M||4||3||2,734|
|5979 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA||$1.01M||5||4||2,952|
|5943 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA||$1.24M||5||4||2,952|
|396 Daisy Dr San Jose, CA||$979K||5||3||2,595|
|5970 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA||$976K||4||2.5||2,451|
|5954 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA||$898K||4||3||2,048|
|5982 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA||$1M||5||4||2,937|
|5948 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA||$1M||5||4||2,952|
|5990 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA||$1.01M||4||2.5||2,734|
|5985 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA||$922K||4||3||2,048|
|5937 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA||$1.01M||5||3||2,784|
|5958 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA||$1.01M||5||4||2,937|
|5942 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA||$1M||4||2.5||2,734|
|395 Huckleberry Dr San Jose, CA||$959K||4||3||2,284|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!