A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
· 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with approximately 2484 sq/ft of living space.
· Huge family room with gas starter fireplace
· Hardwood floor in entry way and dinning area.
· Dramatic high ceilings.
· Gourmet Kitchen with oak Cabinets. Tile counter tops. Recessed lighting. New Vinyl floor.
· Newer custom paint. Newer carpets.
· Dual zone, central A/C and heating.
· Luxurious master bedroom suite includes two
· spacious walk-in closet.
· Master bath has ceramic tiled double vanity, shower and oval sunken tub.
· New tile floor in master bathroom.
2 Car garage with lots of extra storage space.
· Double pane windows throughout.
· Professionally landscaped yard with automatic sprinkler system.
· Beautiful park with children's playground, tennis courts and many other amenities nearby.
· Great location near shopping, business, schools, light rail and freeway access.
· Taylor Elementary, 2013. API 903
· Bernal M.S, API 862. Santa Teresa H.S.
· No association fee.
· Drapes, washer and dryer and refrigerator are negotiable
- Lot: 4,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $895,000
- Price/sqft: $360
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 387 sqft
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,484 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 68963023
- Zillow Home ID: 19824686
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Santa Teresa home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Santa Teresa homes, this home is valued 25.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Santa Teresa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.9% lower than in San Jose, and 17.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Teresa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
|5955 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA||$941K||5||4||2,952|
|5967 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA||$922K||5||4||2,952|
|5966 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA||$912K||4||2.5||2,734|
|5973 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA||$880K||5||3||2,595|
|5949 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA||$904K||5||3||2,735|
|5986 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA||$1.09M||4||3||2,734|
|5962 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA||$880K||4||3||2,734|
|5979 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA||$920K||5||4||2,952|
|5943 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA||$1.14M||5||4||2,952|
|396 Daisy Dr San Jose, CA||$890K||5||3||2,595|
|5970 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA||$876K||4||2.5||2,451|
|5954 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA||$834K||4||3||2,048|
|5982 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA||$912K||5||4||2,937|
|5948 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA||$925K||5||4||2,952|
|5990 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA||$896K||4||2.5||2,734|
|5985 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA||$817K||4||3||2,048|
|5937 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA||$924K||5||3||2,784|
|5958 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA||$925K||5||4||2,937|
|5942 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA||$880K||4||2.5||2,734|
|395 Huckleberry Dr San Jose, CA||$863K||4||3||2,284|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!