- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5966 Whittier St, Detroit, MI 482244 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $24,000
- Price/sqft: $16
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Lot depth: 166
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 21072198
- Zillow Home ID: 88122257
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5966 Whittier Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Morningside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 148.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.7% greater than in Detroit, and 686.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Morningside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Morningside home values.
- 5958 Whittier St Detroit, MI$32K--11,476
- 5974 Whittier St Detroit, MI$39K--1945
- 5950 Whittier St Detroit, MI$32K--1.51,447
- 5982 Whittier St Detroit, MI$32K--1.51,010
- 5990 Whittier St Detroit, MI$39K--1.51,440
- 5942 Whittier St Detroit, MI$33K--11,521
- 5998 Whittier St Detroit, MI$99K--2.52,553
- 6006 Whittier St Detroit, MI$40K--1886
- 5932 Whittier St Detroit, MI$64K222,050
- 5951 Whittier St Detroit, MI$56K--1.51,404
- 5945 Whittier St Detroit, MI$89K--2.52,250
- 5926 Whittier St Detroit, MI$35K--1.51,626
- 5937 Whittier St Detroit, MI$29K--21,500
- 5918 Whittier St Detroit, MI$46K21.51,009
- 5925 Whittier St Detroit, MI$35K311,488
- 6012 Whittier St Detroit, MI$51K--2.52,298
- 5975 Kensington Ave Detroit, MI$75K--1.51,675
- 5989 Kensington Ave Detroit, MI$64K--2.52,576
- 5965 Kensington Ave Detroit, MI$52K321,728
- 5921 Whittier St Detroit, MI$43K--1.51,183
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.