5970 26th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981061 bed, 1 bath, 563 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,388 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $93,000
- Price/sqft: $165
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street
- Recent upgrading of electrical system. Newly paved driveway, Garden Shed, Detached Storage building.
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 563 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3438501415
- Zillow Home ID: 48874659
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5970 26th Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the High Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 46.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% higher than in Seattle, and 22.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent High Point home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or High Point home values.
- 5956 26th Ave SW Seattle, WA$426K632,430
- 5972 26th Ave SW Seattle, WA$368K32.51,910
- 5958 26th Ave SW Seattle, WA$426K532,430
- 5950 26th Ave SW Seattle, WA$369K532,400
- 5964 26th Ave SW Seattle, WA$433K42.752,760
- 5976 26th Ave SW Seattle, WA$393K52.51,970
- 5952 26th Ave SW Seattle, WA$369K532,400
- 5990 26th Ave SW Seattle, WA$339K32.251,610
- 5974 26th Ave SW Seattle, WA$380K431,910
- 5946 26th Ave SW Seattle, WA$433K42.52,120
- 5960 26th Ave SW Seattle, WA$412K632,430
- 5992 26th Ave SW Seattle, WA$340K32.251,610
- 5944 26th Ave SW Seattle, WA$421K42.52,120
- 5954 26th Ave SW Seattle, WA$262K321,080
- 5980 26th Ave SW Seattle, WA$433K421,560
- 5938 26th Ave SW Seattle, WA$338K521,470
- 5942 26th Ave SW Seattle, WA$214K10.75580
- 5936 26th Ave SW Seattle, WA$411K34.52,540
- 6036 26th Ave SW Seattle, WA$437K21940
- 5934 26th Ave SW Seattle, WA$375K421,910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.