5971 SW 46th St, Miami, FL 331553 beds, 1 bath, 1,426 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $259
- Parking: Carport
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,426 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 3040240140640
- Zillow Home ID: 44208085
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5971 Sw 46th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33155 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 53.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29% lower than in Miami-Dade, and 38.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33155 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami-Dade.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33155 home values.
- 5961 SW 46th St Miami, FL$377K311,542
- 5981 SW 46th St Miami, FL$333K311,299
- 5970 SW 45th St Miami, FL$363K321,384
- 5960 SW 45th St Miami, FL$356K311,224
- 5980 SW 45th St Miami, FL$391K311,044
- 6000 SW 46th St Miami, FL$255K321,882
- 5970 SW 46th St Miami, FL$482K321,617
- 5951 SW 46th St Miami, FL$402K311,198
- 6001 SW 46th St Miami, FL$378K321,788
- 5960 SW 46th St Miami, FL$334K311,366
- 5980 SW 46th St Miami, FL$498K311,623
- 5950 SW 45th St Miami, FL$374K311,602
- 6000 SW 45th St Miami, FL$397K311,112
- 5950 SW 46th St Miami, FL$391K321,390
- 6000 SW 46th St Miami, FL$494K321,882
- 5941 SW 46th St Miami, FL$361K311,463
- 5971 SW 46th Ter Miami, FL$385K311,044
- 5971 SW 45th St Miami, FL$345K311,290
- 5961 SW 45th St Miami, FL$348K311,290
- 5940 SW 45th St Miami, FL$366K311,196
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292