- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5977 Falconer Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891222 beds, 2 baths, 1,157 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Sports Court
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,157 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16115310198
- Zillow Home ID: 68660573
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5977 Falconer Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Whitney market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 97.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% greater than in Las Vegas, and 186.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Whitney home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whitney home values.
- 5985 Falconer Ave Las Vegas, NV$171K321,234
- 5969 Falconer Ave Las Vegas, NV$170K321,234
- 5993 Falconer Ave Las Vegas, NV$192K321,420
- 5961 Falconer Ave Las Vegas, NV$210K321,718
- 5974 Saddle Horse Ave Las Vegas, NV$198K221,277
- 5966 Saddle Horse Ave # 0 Las Vegas, NV$107K321,234
- 5966 Saddle Horse Ave Las Vegas, NV$145K321,234
- 5982 Saddle Horse Ave Las Vegas, NV$195K311,234
- 5958 Saddle Horse Ave Las Vegas, NV$176K321,420
- 6001 Falconer Ave Las Vegas, NV$170K321,234
- 5990 Saddle Horse Ave Las Vegas, NV$179K321,420
- 5949 Falconer Ave Las Vegas, NV$225K321,718
- 5952 Saddle Horse Ave Las Vegas, NV$182K221,157
- 5998 Saddle Horse Ave Las Vegas, NV$173K221,157
- 6009 Falconer Ave Las Vegas, NV$173K321,234
- 5944 Saddle Horse Ave Las Vegas, NV$224K221,570
- 5937 Falconer Ave Las Vegas, NV$215K221,570
- 6006 Saddle Horse Ave Las Vegas, NV$173K321,234
- 6017 Falconer Ave Las Vegas, NV$176K321,234
- 6017 Falconer Ave # 0 Las Vegas, NV$166K321,234
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.