- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
598 Belmont Ave APT I101, Southampton, PA 189661 bath, 767 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 1993 for $67,000
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 767 sqft
- Parcel #: 48012015-001101I
- Zillow Home ID: 9107199
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 598 Belmont Avenue APT I101
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18966 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.4% less than in Middletown Township, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18966 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middletown Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18966 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292