598 Niles St, San Bernardino, CA 924043 beds, 2 baths, 1,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $164,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Granite Counters, Large Backyard, Light and Bright
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,310 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 0147171160000
- Zillow Home ID: 17235357
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 598 Niles Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92404, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32% greater than in San Bernardino, and 123.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92404 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92404 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,643 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1954
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 608 Niles St San Bernardino, CA$167K321,322
- 592 Niles St San Bernardino, CA$161K321,322
- 597 E 19th St San Bernardino, CA$155K211,221
- 632 Niles St San Bernardino, CA$164K321,306
- 578 Niles St San Bernardino, CA$157K321,310
- 607 E 19th St San Bernardino, CA$141K311,116
- 591 E 19th St San Bernardino, CA$140K311,097
- 579 Niles St San Bernardino, CA$176K321,288
- 631 E 19th St San Bernardino, CA$138K311,097
- 577 E 19th St San Bernardino, CA$143K311,071
- 635 Niles St San Bernardino, CA$193K321,706
- 648 Niles St San Bernardino, CA$169K321,322
- 568 Niles St San Bernardino, CA$161K321,322
- 1838 Fremontia Dr San Bernardino, CA$185K321,322
- 647 E 19th St San Bernardino, CA$133K311,116
- 567 E 19th St San Bernardino, CA$147K311,116
- 1837 Fremontia Dr San Bernardino, CA$178K321,350
- 668 Niles St San Bernardino, CA$164K321,304
- 554 Niles St San Bernardino, CA$192K321,622
- 1822 Fremontia Dr San Bernardino, CA$183K321,310
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.