598 Salem St, North Andover, MA 018453 beds, 2 baths, 2,238 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $174
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Remodeled, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,238 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00038 B:00099 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56097002
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 598 Salem Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01845, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% higher than in North Andover, and 57.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01845 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01845 home values.
- 595 Salem St North Andover, MA$384K31.51,791
- 586 Salem St North Andover, MA$343K311,158
- 612 Salem St North Andover, MA$878K43.54,422
- 611 Salem St North Andover, MA$507K42.52,240
- 575 Salem St North Andover, MA$418K522,576
- 574 Salem St North Andover, MA$363K31.51,158
- 622 Salem St North Andover, MA$831K454,088
- 567 Salem St North Andover, MA$643K42.52,864
- 611 Salem St North Andover, MA$487K42.52,240
- 20 Nutmeg Ln North Andover, MA$725K432,902
- 561 Salem St North Andover, MA$718K42.53,380
- 65 Nutmeg Ln North Andover, MA$872K43.54,278
- 51 Nutmeg Ln North Andover, MA$740K42.53,816
- 562 Salem St North Andover, MA$366K31.51,158
- 33 Nutmeg Ln North Andover, MA$802K42.54,198
- 15 Nutmeg Ln North Andover, MA$720K42.53,094
- 555 Salem St North Andover, MA$571K533,783
- 634 Salem St North Andover, MA$369K31.51,452
- 30 Nutmeg Ln North Andover, MA$804K53.53,672
- 40 Nutmeg Ln North Andover, MA$737K42.53,535
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!