- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5984 Woodhall St, Detroit, MI 482243 beds, 2 baths, 910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $3,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 910 sqft
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 21075948
- Zillow Home ID: 88664818
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5984 Woodhall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 162% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.2% higher than in Detroit, and 694% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48224 home values.
- 5974 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$47K--1732
- 5990 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$41K--2864
- 6000 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$41K31847
- 5960 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$53K--1938
- 5954 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$38K--1494
- 5989 Neff Ave Detroit, MI$18K311,200
- 5979 Neff Ave Detroit, MI$82K311,257
- 5997 Neff Ave Detroit, MI$41K--1813
- 5944 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$49K421,424
- 6009 Neff Ave Detroit, MI$42K31816
- 5971 Neff Ave Detroit, MI$45K--1868
- 6010 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$41K--1756
- 5965 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$42K--11,304
- 5975 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$50K--1736
- 5985 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$41K--1848
- 6019 Neff Ave Detroit, MI$45K311,100
- 5959 Neff Ave Detroit, MI$28K311,000
- 5955 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$50K31868
- 5932 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$38K311,000
- 5995 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$41K--1803
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.