- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 4 days on Zillow
- Views: 573 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1999 for $35,200
- Price/sqft: $37
- MLS #: B475023
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 220 sqft
- Property Type \ Single Family Residential, Floor Descripton \ Hardwood-Some, Floor Descripton \ Wall To Wall Carpet-Some, HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Heating Fuel Description \ Gas, Additional Interior Features \ Circuit Breakers - Some, Additional Interior Features \ Copper Plumbing - Some, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Dining Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Kitchen Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Living Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, On Waterfront Y\N \ No, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Water Heater\Fuel \ Gas, Additional Rooms \ Living Room, Basement Description \ Full, Driveway Description \ Concrete, Lot Shape \ Rectangular, Foundation Description \ Block, Year Built Description \ Existing, Attic Description \ None, Floor Descripton \ Laminate-Some, Kitchen\Dining Description \ Formal Dining Room, Kitchen\Dining Description \ Eat-In, Kitchen Equip\Appl Included \ Other - See Remarks, Riparian Rights \ No, Additional Rooms \ 1st Floor Master Bedroom, Lot Information \ Other - See Remarks, Additional Rooms \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Additional Exterior Features \ Partially Fenced Yard, Garage Description \ Detached, Exterior Construction \ Wood, Style of Residence \ Bungalow, Neighborhood \ University Heights, HOA Payment Description \ None, # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code \ 0, # Fireplaces - Woodburning \ 0, # Fireplaces - Freestanding \ 0, # Fireplaces - Other \ 0, # Fireplaces - Pellet \ 0, # Fireplaces - Total \ 1, # Fireplaces - Gas \ 0, # Fireplaces - Artificial \ 1, Additional Rooms \ Laundry-Basement
- Dining room
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,334 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 1402000797300004008000
- Zillow Home ID: 30162304
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $35-51K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Buffalo Metro home values will increase 3.9% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|595 Lasalle Ave Buffalo, NY||$43K||6||2||1,589|
|601 Lasalle Ave Buffalo, NY||$37K||3||1||1,188|
|605 Lasalle Ave Buffalo, NY||$35K||4||1||1,078|
|593 Lasalle Ave Buffalo, NY||$41K||4||1||1,429|
|400 Shirley Ave Buffalo, NY||$41K||4||2||1,403|
|402 Shirley Ave Buffalo, NY||$37K||2||1||1,097|
|396 Shirley Ave Buffalo, NY||$42K||4||1||1,449|
|Lasalle Ave Buffalo, NY||$39K||3||2||1,629|
|607 Lasalle Ave Buffalo, NY||$39K||1||1||1,629|
|589 Lasalle Ave Buffalo, NY||$41K||4||1||1,403|
|406 Shirley Ave Buffalo, NY||$37K||2||1||1,139|
|394 Shirley Ave Buffalo, NY||$34K||2||1||898|
|611 Lasalle Ave Buffalo, NY||$41K||4||1.5||1,534|
|390 Shirley Ave Buffalo, NY||$43K||4||2||1,580|
|408 Shirley Ave Buffalo, NY||$41K||4||2||1,403|
|587 Lasalle Ave Buffalo, NY||$45K||4||2||1,929|
|600 Lasalle Ave Buffalo, NY||$37K||4||1||1,135|
|602 Lasalle Ave Buffalo, NY||$38K||3||1||1,300|
|596 Lasalle Ave Buffalo, NY||$43K||5||2||1,742|
|412 Shirley Ave Buffalo, NY||$37K||3||1||1,118|
Nearby Schools in Buffalo
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!