- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
599 Warren St, Albany, NY 122083 beds, 2 baths, 1,161 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,715 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $113,000
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,161 sqft
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 01010006408400020240000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29645401
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 599 Warren Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pine Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.7% lower than in Albany, and 62.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pine Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pine Hills home values.
- 597 Warren St Albany, NY$114K311,161
- 603 Warren St Albany, NY$282K422,304
- 605 Warren St Albany, NY$273K422,304
- 595 Warren St Albany, NY$139K311,232
- 622 Park Ave Albany, NY$117K321,680
- 620 Park Ave Albany, NY$134K31960
- 626 Park Ave Albany, NY$164K622,484
- 611 Warren St Albany, NY$175K532,356
- 618 Park Ave Albany, NY$142K311,055
- 593 Warren St Albany, NY$128K311,161
- 616 Park Ave Albany, NY$145K311,169
- 591 Warren St Albany, NY$138K311,122
- 614 Park Ave Albany, NY$141K311,118
- 638 Park Ave Albany, NY$118K31840
- 589 Warren St Albany, NY$91K11956
- 612 Park Ave Albany, NY$132K311,161
- 640 Park Ave Albany, NY--522,261
- 619 Warren St Albany, NY$107K31.5768
- 627 Park Ave Albany, NY$87K21648
- 631 Park Ave Albany, NY$104K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!