5999 Chaumont Dr, San Diego, CA 921143 beds, 2 baths, 1,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,995 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $369,000
- Price/sqft: $215
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,720 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5433621200
- Zillow Home ID: 17082848
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5999 Chaumont Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Emerald Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.1% higher than in San Diego, and 3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Emerald Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Emerald Hills home values.
- 5989 Chaumont Dr San Diego, CA$419K432,129
- 5988 Tooley St San Diego, CA$375K321,395
- 5980 Tooley St San Diego, CA$427K432,129
- 5979 Chaumont Dr San Diego, CA$389K321,855
- 5972 Tooley St San Diego, CA$424K322,044
- 5998 Chaumont Dr San Diego, CA$418K432,248
- 5988 Chaumont Dr San Diego, CA$385K321,700
- 5969 Chaumont Dr San Diego, CA$384K321,720
- 1909 Chaumont Pl San Diego, CA$415K321,395
- 5964 Tooley St San Diego, CA$439K4--2,000
- 6010 Tooley St San Diego, CA$609K543,680
- 5959 Chaumont Dr San Diego, CA$413K431,960
- 1797 Tooley Cir San Diego, CA$361K321,720
- 5956 Tooley St San Diego, CA$384K321,720
- 5968 Chaumont Dr San Diego, CA$384K321,720
- 1969 Chaumont Pl San Diego, CA$389K321,720
- 1959 Chaumont Pl San Diego, CA$402K431,960
- 5949 Chaumont Dr San Diego, CA$420K432,195
- 1939 Chaumont Pl San Diego, CA$428K432,129
- 5948 Tooley St San Diego, CA$430K432,129
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!