5S504 Innisbrook Dr, Naperville, IL 605633 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 31-40 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Assessment Includes \ Clubhouse, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Pool, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Partially Finished, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ Yes, Common Area Amenities \ Pool-Outdoors, Common Area Amenities \ Tennis Court/s, Dining Room \ Separate, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ 100 Amp Service, Equipment \ Humidifier, Equipment \ TV-Dish, Exterior Building Type \ Aluminum Siding, Exterior Building Type \ Steel Siding, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Property Features \ Deck, Exterior Property Features \ Storms/Screens, Family Room Flooring \ Carpet, Family Room Level \ Basement, Family Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type/Details \ Wood Burning, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Property Features \ Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Interior Property Features \ Storage, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Management \ Manager Off-site, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ None, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ Yes, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Special Assessments \ N, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Contingent, Type of House \ Townhouse-2 Story, Water \ Lake Michigan, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,270 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: 0709214008
- Zillow Home ID: 4501584
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5S504 Innisbrook Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60563 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.3% higher than in Naperville, and 400% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60563 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60563 home values.
- 5S508 Innisbrook Dr # 0 Naperville, IL$119K31.51,270
- 5S500 Innisbrook Dr Naperville, IL$185K32.51,595
- 5S508 Innisbrook Dr Naperville, IL$175K31.51,270
- 5S512 Innisbrook Dr Naperville, IL$182K32.51,595
- 4S780 Innisbrook Dr Naperville, IL$181K32.51,595
- 4S776 Innisbrook Dr # 776 Naperville, IL$159K31.51,476
- 30W376 Oakmont Dr Naperville, IL$182K32.51,595
- 4S772 Innisbrook Dr Naperville, IL$158K31.51,476
- 30W380 Oakmont Dr Naperville, IL$154K21.51,462
- 4S768 Innisbrook Dr Naperville, IL$156K21.51,462
- 5S025 Firestone Ct Naperville, IL$198K32.51,595
- 30W384 Oakmont Dr Naperville, IL$170K31.51,476
- 4S764 Innisbrook Dr Naperville, IL$196K32.51,595
- 30W375 Pinehurst Dr Naperville, IL$179K32.51,595
- 5S029 Firestone Ct Naperville, IL$122K21.51,280
- 4S787 Pinehurst Dr Naperville, IL$159K31.51,462
- 4S791 Pinehurst Dr # 343 Naperville, IL$182K32.51,595
- 4S783 Pinehurst Dr Naperville, IL$159K31.51,476
- 30W388 Oakmont Dr Naperville, IL$158K31.51,476
- 4S779 Pinehurst Dr # 0 Naperville, IL$128K31.51,476
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!