6 4th St # 0, Worcester, MA 016023 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,668 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Baseboard
- Fenced Yard
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AIR_CONDITION \ No, APPLIANCES \ None, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, MASTER_BATH \ No, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Occupancy Only, RN_TYPE \ Attached (Townhouse/Rowhouse/Duplex), YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Floor size: 1,668 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2110871512
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 4th Street # 0
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.6% lower than in Fitchburg, and 45.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01602 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fitchburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01602 home values.
- Fourth St Fitchburg, MA$119K622,296
- 20 Fourth St Fitchburg, MA$119K622,296
- 66 Railroad St Fitchburg, MA$101K12.5851
- 62 Railroad St Fitchburg, MA$111K321,650
- 62 Railroad St Fitchburg, MA$137K321,650
- 62 Middle St Fitchburg, MA$110K321,514
- 56 Middle Street Ln Fitchburg, MA$98K311,142
- 49 Middle Street Ln Fitchburg, MA$95K311,017
- 60 Railroad St Fitchburg, MA$83K20.5603
- 60 Middle St Fitchburg, MA$128K321,445
- 50 Middle Street Ln Fitchburg, MA$133K521,584
- 56 Railroad St Fitchburg, MA$88K211,080
- 8 Middle St Fitchburg, MA$167K221,616
- 25 3rd St Fitchburg, MA$100K21935
- 29 3rd St Fitchburg, MA$89K933,810
- 21 3rd St Fitchburg, MA$110K321,500
- 36 Water Street Ln Fitchburg, MA$100K311,396
- 52 Railroad St Fitchburg, MA$89K421,272
- 17 3rd St Fitchburg, MA$138K31.53,040
- 50 Railroad St Fitchburg, MA$137K221,944
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292