- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 23 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,753 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $227,500
- Price/sqft: $172
- MLS #: 71809759
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call ShowingTime at 888-627-2775, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call ShowingTime at 888-627-2775, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Slider, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Parcel #: M:01113 B:0109AB L:00011
- Zillow Home ID: 56094248
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $220-278K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01844 home values will decrease 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% fall for Methuen as a whole. Among 01844 homes, this home is 3.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01844, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Methuen, and 81.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01844 home values.
|29 Calumet Rd Methuen, MA||$194K||3||1||972|
|86 Bay State Rd Methuen, MA||$265K||6||2||1,904|
|81 Bay State Rd Methuen, MA||$240K||4||2||1,536|
|31 Calumet Rd Methuen, MA||$223K||2||1||1,260|
|3 Aberdeen Rd Methuen, MA||$190K||2||1.5||1,100|
|34 Calumet Rd Methuen, MA||$263K||3||2||1,751|
|88 Bay State Rd Methuen, MA||$220K||2||2||1,296|
|87 Bay State Rd Methuen, MA||$274K||3||1.5||1,868|
|38 Calumet Rd Methuen, MA||$173K||2||1||800|
|40 Calumet Rd Methuen, MA||$252K||2||1.5||1,842|
|90 Bay State Rd Methuen, MA||$192K||2||1||1,034|
|93 Bay State Rd Methuen, MA||$239K||3||2||1,320|
|92 Bay State Rd Methuen, MA||$241K||4||2||1,520|
|94 Bay State Rd Methuen, MA||$200K||2||1||1,066|
|6 Aberdeen Rd Methuen, MA||$289K||4||3||2,035|
|49 Calumet Rd Methuen, MA||$197K||2||2||1,102|
|44 Calumet Rd Methuen, MA||$256K||2||2||2,014|
|22 Aberdeen Rd UNIT 22 Methuen, MA||$214K||3||2.5||1,269|
|22 Aberdeen Rd Methuen, MA||$255K||3||2.5||1,555|
|96 Bay State Rd Methuen, MA||$187K||3||1||1,210|
Nearby Schools in Methuen
K-4 & ungraded0.6 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
1-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!