- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 20 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,322 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jan 2002 for $855,000
- Price/sqft: $331
- Cable Ready
- Fitness Center
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Features \ Patio, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Inground, Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ City, Features \ City Water, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ 21-30 Years Old, Features \ Wood Siding, Features \ Cul-de-sac, Features \ Gardens, Features \ Partial, Features \ Stone, Features \ Sprinkler System, Features \ Security System, Features \ 1\2 - 1 Acre, Features \ Central A\C, Features \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Washer, Features \ Stall Shower, Features \ Deck, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Area Hiking, Features \ College \ University, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ In-Home Gym, Features \ Breakfast Bar, Features \ Skylight, Features \ Cable, Features \ Garage Door, Features \ Area Pool, Features \ Area Tennis, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Billiards Room, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Stall Shower and Tub, Features \ Track lighting, Features \ Wood Burning, Features \ Wood Frame, Features \ Area Horse Riding\Stables, Features \ Double Oven, Features \ Jetted Tub, Features \ Built-in Vacuum, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ QC Approved Listing
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,555 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1405301000000022
- Zillow Home ID: 39010530
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $930K-1.6M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 08540 home values will fall 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Princeton Township as a whole. Among 08540 homes, this home is 119.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08540, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% lower than in Princeton Township, and 99% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 08540 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Princeton Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08540 home values.
|10 Andrews Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.2M||--||--||4,756|
|2 Andrews Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.12M||--||--||4,069|
|5 Andrews Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.06M||4||4||3,600|
|3 Andrews Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.01M||--||--||--|
|3 Andrews Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.14M||4||3.5||4,730|
|12 Andrews Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.05M||--||--||3,517|
|7 Andrews Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.01M||--||--||3,488|
|9 Andrews Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.05M||--||--||3,855|
|11 Andrews Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.03M||--||--||3,393|
|16 Andrews Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.08M||--||--||4,035|
|15 Andrews Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.11M||4||3||3,766|
|18 Andrews Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.1M||--||--||3,785|
|17 Andrews Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.07M||--||--||3,383|
|102 Cherry Hill Rd Princeton, NJ||$1.59M||4||4||4,902|
|82 Cherry Hill Rd Princeton, NJ||$1.99M||--||--||5,605|
|20 Andrews Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.12M||--||--||3,763|
|19 Andrews Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.02M||--||--||3,641|
|166 Cherry Hill Rd Princeton, NJ||--||5||6||--|
|62 Cherry Hill Rd Princeton, NJ||$836K||--||--||2,644|
|22 Andrews Way Piscataway, NJ||$549K||--||--||1,960|
Nearby Schools in Princeton Township
K-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!