6 Atherton AveAPT 1L, Boston, MA 02131
Sold on 6/3/13: $304,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Townhouse:1,412 sq ft
- Lot:1,306 sqft
- Year Built:1930
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $304,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Other
Then there is its location: What value would you put on a home from which the world is at your fingertips? Roslindale Village, one of Boston's hidden gems, is blossoming with new shops, restaurants and a weekly farmer's market known to be one of the best in the city. This unit finds itself seconds, not minutes from dozens of shops, public transportation & great food.
Updated in 2007, the current owners have made even further updates that include a gorgeous custom poured concrete counter top and a new roof. One of the bedrooms has a full-sized, insulated & heated sun-room attached to make for office space, a den, meditation room or nursery.
From the kitchen, a spiral stair leads you to a space made for romping: with a bar, and direct access to a private covered patio and, just beyond, a shared yard space, it's perfect for family occasions, entertaining friends. Custom shelving and storage throughout the unit, it is function & form.
Part of a strong and well-managed association with a solid reserve, 6 Atherton #1L has many wonderful reasons to consider it as your future home. Which of these reasons is the best fit for you?
Roslindale Village, one of Boston's hidden gems, is blossoming with new shops, restaurants and a weekly farmer's market known to be one of the best in the city. This unit finds itself seconds, not minutes from dozens of shops, public transportation & great food including Delfino's, Sophia's Grotto, Fornax Bakery and many more delicious options.
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Wet Bar
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Additional FeaturesPrivate covered patio!
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Office, Sun room
- # Stories2.0
- Days on Zillow318
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- Last Remodel Year2005
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameRoslindale Village
- Parcel #W:18 P:04549 S:014
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- Structure TypeSplit level
- Unit Count4
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID81859616
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Atherton Avenue APT 1L
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roslindale home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292