- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6 Atlantic Ave, Groton, CT 063404 beds, 3.01 baths, 2,483 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $147
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Library, Additional Room Type \ Office, Additional Room Type \ Study, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Partially Finished, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Tandem, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Propane, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Rec Facilities, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Access, Waterfront Description \ Assoc Mandatory, Waterfront Description \ Beach Rights, Waterfront Description \ Ocean, Waterfront Description \ Sound, Waterfront Description \ View, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,483 sqft
- Parcel #: 260710354600
- Zillow Home ID: 58057620
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Atlantic Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 120% higher than in Groton Long Point, and 30.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06340 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Groton Long Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
- 10 Atlantic Ave Groton, CT$463K311,351
- 2 Atlantic Ave Groton, CT--Studio--1,138
- 4 Atlantic Ave Groton, CT--------
- 38 Beach Rd Groton, CT$400K31.51,230
- 5 Atlantic Ave Groton, CT$423K21864
- 34 Beach Rd Groton, CT$979K442,805
- 7 Atlantic Ave Groton, CT$413K31768
- 40 Beach Rd Groton, CT$910K423,108
- 9 Atlantic Ave Groton, CT$468K321,032
- 32 Beach Rd Groton, CT$586K522,034
- 42 Beach Rd Groton, CT$559K432,778
- 18 Atlantic Ave Groton, CT$445K421,255
- 13 Atlantic Ave Groton, CT$1.11M331,795
- 30 Beach Rd Groton, CT$905K42.52,402
- 20 Atlantic Ave Groton, CT$422K421,238
- 58 Sound Breeze Ave Groton, CT$441K22872
- 15 Atlantic Ave Groton, CT$951K431,287
- 37 Beach Rd Groton, CT$596K431,686
- 35 Beach Rd Groton, CT$472K51.51,584
- 56 Sound Breeze Ave Groton, CT$421K31910
Nearby Schools in Groton Long Point
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!