A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 4,137 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $125,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $128
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Dirt Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cottage, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 978 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0234 B:0017 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56047109
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-325K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01930 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Gloucester as a whole. Among 01930 homes, this home is valued 26.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 50.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01930, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 82.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
|20 Becker Cir Gloucester, MA||$378K||4||2||1,848|
|8 Becker Ln Gloucester, MA||$317K||2||1||1,152|
|3 Becker Ln Gloucester, MA||$330K||2||1||1,358|
|5 Becker Ln Gloucester, MA||$276K||3||1||988|
|5 Thompson St Gloucester, MA||$330K||2||2.5||1,032|
|7 Becker Ln Gloucester, MA||$329K||3||2||1,222|
|1 Becker Ln Gloucester, MA||$363K||3||2.5||1,344|
|1 Becker Ln # A Gloucester, MA||$408K||4||3||2,036|
|4 Thompson St Gloucester, MA||$407K||2||1||2,214|
|9 Becker Ln Gloucester, MA||$475K||4||2||2,930|
|4 Becker Cir Gloucester, MA||$334K||2||1.5||1,325|
|10 Whites Mountain Rd Gloucester, MA||$230K||--||--||--|
|86 Concord St Gloucester, MA||$364K||2||2||1,932|
|1 Thompson St Gloucester, MA||$310K||2||2||1,368|
|19 Becker Cir Gloucester, MA||$440K||3||3||2,392|
|1 Whites Mountain Rd Gloucester, MA||$315K||3||1||1,152|
|88 Concord St Gloucester, MA||$355K||4||2||2,142|
|17 Becker Cir Gloucester, MA||$359K||4||2||1,828|
|8 Becker Cir Gloucester, MA||$275K||3||1||780|
|14 Becker Cir Gloucester, MA||$372K||3||2.5||1,584|
Nearby Schools in Gloucester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!