6 Becker Ln, Gloucester, MA 019302 beds, 1 bath, 978 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Dirt Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cottage, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 978 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0234 B:0017 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56047109
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Becker Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01930, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 64.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
- 20 Becker Cir Gloucester, MA$367K421,848
- 8 Becker Ln Gloucester, MA$320K211,152
- 3 Becker Ln Gloucester, MA$330K211,358
- 5 Becker Ln Gloucester, MA$274K31988
- 5 Thompson St Gloucester, MA$319K22.51,032
- 7 Becker Ln Gloucester, MA$275K321,222
- 1 Becker Ln Gloucester, MA$349K32.51,344
- 1 Becker Ln # A Gloucester, MA$446K432,036
- 4 Thompson St Gloucester, MA$400K212,214
- 9 Becker Ln Gloucester, MA$444K422,930
- 4 Becker Cir Gloucester, MA$327K21.51,325
- 10 Whites Mountain Rd Gloucester, MA$190K------
- 86 Concord St Gloucester, MA$340K221,932
- 1 Thompson St Gloucester, MA$256K221,368
- 19 Becker Cir Gloucester, MA$386K332,392
- 1 Whites Mountain Rd Gloucester, MA$318K311,152
- 88 Concord St Gloucester, MA$339K422,142
- 17 Becker Cir Gloucester, MA$368K421,828
- 8 Becker Cir Gloucester, MA$281K31780
- 14 Becker Cir Gloucester, MA$373K32.51,584
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.