- 4/26 1pm-3pm
- Lot: 0.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 419 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,842 all time views
- 40 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1999 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $229
- MLS #: 6473866
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Appliances \ Built In Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ KitBuiltInRa, Appliances \ Oven-Self Cleaning, Attics \ FlooredAttic, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Unfinished, BedroomFourth1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, Cooling \ Central A/C, CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b), CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(k), CurrentFinancing \ VA, Design \ Split/MultiLevel, DiningKitchen \ KitW/NookBar, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, ElectricService \ 200-300AmpEl, Exterior \ Brick, ExteriorFeatures \ Fencing, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, FamilyRoomLevel \ Lower 1, FireplaceCount \ OneFP, FireplaceFeatures \ BrickFirePl, FireplaceFeatures \ Gas/Propane, Floor \ Tile/Brick, Floor \ Wood, GarageSpaces \ 2-CarGarage, GarageType \ Attached, GarageType \ GarDoorOpner, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, InteriorFeatures \ BayWindow, InteriorFeatures \ CableTVWired, InteriorFeatures \ Replacement Windows, InteriorFeatures \ StallShower, InteriorFeatures \ WhirlPool/HotTub, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryRoomLevel \ Basement, LaundryType \ BsmtLaundry, LisMediaList \ Document, LisMediaList \ Photo, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, LotDescription \ FrontYard, LotDescription \ LevelLot, LotDescription \ OpenLot, LotDescription \ RearYard, LotDescription \ Trees/Wooded, MainBedroom \ FullBath-MBR, MainBedroom \ WalkInClstMB, MainBedroom \ Whrlpool-MBR, OtherRm1Level \ Third, OtherRm2Level \ Lower 1, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ 3+CarParking, Parking \ Drvwy/Off Str, Parking \ Private, PoolType \ InGroundPool, PorchDeck \ Patio, PropertyCondition \ Average+, PropertyType \ Residential, Roof \ PitchedRoof, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Bedroom-Fourth, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Family Rm, RoomList \ Game/MediaRm, RoomList \ In-Law/auPair/Ste, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Laundry Room, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Other Room 1, RoomList \ Other Room 2, RoomList \ Professional Off, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Lower 1, StoryList \ Upper 1, Styles \ Colonial, SwimmingPool \ Yes, Type \ Detached, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 348
- Lot width: 113
- Parcel #: 22050000120
- Zillow Home ID: 9376574
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $390K-1.01M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19041 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for Haverford as a whole. Among 19041 homes, this home is 0.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 3.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19041, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Haverford, and 94.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19041 home values.
|10 Blackburn Ln Haverford, PA||$515K||4||2||2,610|
|14 Williams Rd Haverford, PA||$651K||4||3||3,874|
|10 Williams Rd Haverford, PA||$486K||4||2.5||2,512|
|14 Blackburn Ln Haverford, PA||$483K||3||2||2,150|
|6 Williams Rd Haverford, PA||$462K||3||2||2,763|
|321 Highland Ln Bryn Mawr, PA||$621K||5||2.5||3,599|
|325 Highland Ln Bryn Mawr, PA||$516K||4||2.5||2,469|
|18 Williams Rd Haverford, PA||$510K||4||2||2,186|
|317 Highland Ln Bryn Mawr, PA||$555K||5||2.5||2,790|
|329 Highland Ln Bryn Mawr, PA||$523K||5||2||2,937|
|333 Highland Ln Bryn Mawr, PA||$719K||5||2.5||4,807|
|9 Blackburn Ln Haverford, PA||$691K||4||3.5||3,602|
|13 Blackburn Ln Haverford, PA||$547K||5||2.5||2,612|
|5 Blackburn Ln Haverford, PA||$516K||3||2.5||2,421|
|5 Williams Rd Haverford, PA||$576K||3||2||2,887|
|3517 Darby Rd Haverford, PA||$391K||3||2||1,568|
|2 Williams Rd Haverford, PA||$377K||3||1.5||1,568|
|313 Highland Ln Bryn Mawr, PA||$553K||5||2.5||2,741|
|9 Williams Rd Haverford, PA||$623K||4||2.5||3,090|
|3521 Darby Rd Haverford, PA||$442K||4||2||2,335|
Nearby Schools in Haverford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.