- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $450,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $224
- Finished basement, 720 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,008 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00199 B:00001 L:0000H
- Zillow Home ID: 56037219
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $393-540K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01810 home values will fall 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.5% decrease for Town of Andover as a whole. Among 01810 homes, this home is valued 11.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% greater than in Town of Andover, and 57.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01810 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
|10 Blanchard St Andover, MA||$582K||4||2.5||2,682|
|2 Blanchard St Andover, MA||$531K||4||2||2,531|
|142 Osgood St Andover, MA||$486K||3||1.5||2,100|
|14 Blanchard St Andover, MA||$518K||4||1.5||2,328|
|138 Osgood St Andover, MA||$500K||3||1.5||2,188|
|18 Blanchard St Andover, MA||$539K||4||1.5||2,632|
|134 Osgood St Andover, MA||$543K||4||2.5||2,190|
|146 Osgood St Andover, MA||$573K||4||2.5||2,741|
|130 Osgood St Andover, MA||$524K||3||1.5||2,330|
|6 Devonshire Pl Andover, MA||$856K||4||3||4,168|
|8 Devonshire Pl Andover, MA||$797K||4||2.5||3,689|
|4 Devonshire Pl Andover, MA||$756K||4||2.5||3,360|
|10 Devonshire Pl Andover, MA||$810K||4||2.5||4,079|
|3 Blanchard St Andover, MA||$391K||3||1||1,253|
|20 Blanchard St Andover, MA||$594K||4||3||3,044|
|126 Osgood St Andover, MA||$843K||4||4.5||3,706|
|141 Osgood St Andover, MA||$683K||5||3.5||3,200|
|12 Devonshire Pl Andover, MA||$814K||4||2.5||4,448|
|1 Blanchard St Andover, MA||$469K||3||1.5||1,780|
|147 Osgood St Andover, MA||$636K||3||2.5||3,387|
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!