6 Bluff View Dr, Belleair, FL 337564 beds, 6 baths, 4,868 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 33 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 1994 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $389
- MLS #: U7704938
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 954 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,868 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 154
- Lot width: 101
- Parcel #: 292915237780030030
- Zillow Home ID: 68597502
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Bluff View Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33756 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 118.2% greater than in Belleair, and 79.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33756 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Belleair.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33756 home values.
- 46 Sunset Bay Dr Belleair, FL$406K322,154
- 3 Winston Dr Belleair, FL$578K222,000
- 3 Winston Dr Belleair, FL$565K231,999
- 4 Bluff View Dr Belleair, FL$467K--43,547
- 45 Sunset Bay Dr Belleair, FL$412K321,820
- 8 Bluff View Dr Belleair, FL$490K--53,075
- 1 Winston Dr Belleair, FL$324K--21,967
- 44 Sunset Bay Dr Belleair, FL$794K--63,715
- 2 Sunset Bay Dr Belleair, FL$457K--22,307
- 3 Sunset Bay Dr Belleair, FL$513K332,164
- 1 Sunset Bay Dr Belleair, FL$501K--21,943
- 7 Winston Dr Belleair, FL$398K321,471
- 3 Bluff View Dr Belleair, FL$446K331,950
- 43 Sunset Bay Dr Belleair, FL$566K--22,527
- 777 Bluff View Dr Belleair Bluffs, FL$209K221,322
- 1 Bluff View Dr Belleair, FL$282K42.51,896
- 22 S Pine Cir Belleair, FL$1.35M--44,472
- 4 Sunset Bay Dr Belleair, FL$393K--32,218
- 720 Bluff View Dr Belleair Bluffs, FL$923K444,241
- 720 Bluff View Dr Belleair Bluffs, FL$968K444,241
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.