6 Boxford Ter, Boston, MA 021324 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,052 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: May 2014 for $540,000
- Price/sqft: $263
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed,DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Laminate,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,052 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:02206 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59156626
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Boxford Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.4% less than in Boston, and 77.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 10 Boxford Ter Boston, MA$590K832,939
- 10 Boxford Ter UNIT 2 Boston, MA$332K621,883
- 10 Boxford Ter UNIT 1 Boston, MA$264K311,107
- 245 Park St Boston, MA$554K41.52,184
- 241 Park St Boston, MA$525K622,888
- 249 Park St Boston, MA$709K622,450
- 12 Boxford Ter Boston, MA$543K32.52,025
- 12 Boxford Ter West Roxbury, MA$573K32.52,025
- 235 Park St Boston, MA$562K623,021
- 253 Park St Boston, MA$740K72.52,233
- 9 Boxford Ter Boston, MA$456K421,790
- 231 Park St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$325K311,479
- 17 Oriole St Boston, MA$522K522,588
- 9 Oriole St Boston, MA$560K62.52,748
- 7 Oriole St Boston, MA$561K622,800
- 240 Park St Boston, MA$510K41.51,843
- 246 Park St Boston, MA$471K41.51,960
- 21 Oriole St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$298K211,278
- 250 Park St Boston, MA$515K522,442
- 21 Oriole St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$268K211,101
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292