6 Bruce Ln, Manhasset, NY 110305 beds, 3.5 baths, 5,012 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The Floor Plan, Updated And Enlarged In 2006, Is Open, Airy And Bright Featuring Vaulted Ceilings/Large Windows In The Living Room, Den (With Step-Down Conversation Pit) And Master Bedroom On The Main Level. The Chef?s Kitchen Has Commercial-Grade Applicances And Easy Access to A Covered Patio. Upstairs (From Either of Two Staircases) Finds A Wonderful, Open Loft Landing, An Over-Sized Den /Office (Could Be A Bedroom), Four Family Bedrooms, Two Full Bathrooms, And A Large Covered Terrace. Hardwood Floors Throughout. Landscaping, Exterior And Functional Improvements Recently Completed. Walking Distance To The Americana. LIRR To Manhattan: 30 Minutes. Manhasset Schools.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $2,100,000
- Price/sqft: $419
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,012 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 126
- Parcel #: 03188 00010
- Zillow Home ID: 31076049
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Bruce Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.7% greater than in Manhasset, and 78.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manhasset.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11030 home values.
- 80 Harrow Ln Manhasset, NY$2.25M--4.53,580
- 97 Winchester Dr Manhasset, NY----22,110
- 59 Harrow Ln Manhasset, NY$1.75M434,164
- 5 Bruce Ln Manhasset, NY$2.49M--53,802
- 90 Harrow Ln Manhasset, NY$2.17M54.54,000
- 85 Winchester Dr Manhasset, NY$1.71M53.54,000
- 89 Harrow Ln Manhasset, NY$1.28M--32,516
- 86 Dorchester Dr Manhasset, NY$1.84M--4.53,832
- 27 Aerie Ct Manhasset, NY$700K23--
- 84 Winchester Dr Manhasset, NY$996K--21,732
- 60 Harrow Ln Manhasset, NY$1.98M--33,809
- 75 Winchester Dr Manhasset, NY$2.08M--53,768
- 100 Harrow Ln Manhasset, NY$1.34M--32,896
- 76 Dorchester Dr Manhasset, NY$2.1M--33,490
- 8 Aerie Ct Manhasset, NY$570K221,915
- 8 Aerie Ct Manhasset, NY$671K22--
- 8 Aerie Ct Manhasset, NY$929K221,915
- 3 Aerie Ct Manhasset, NY--22.5--
- 79 Mayfair Ln Manhasset, NY$1.35M--33,015
- 97 Dorchester Dr Manhasset, NY$1.33M432,652
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!