- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 9,352 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $1,695,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $417
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 3 Car Garage, Features \ Acreage, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Brick, Features \ Butlers Pantry, Features \ Cable, Features \ Cathedral Ceilings, Features \ Center Island, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ City, Features \ Cul-de-sac, Features \ Deck, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Double Oven, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Entertainment System, Features \ Finished, Features \ Garage Door, Features \ Gas, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ High Tech Cabling, Features \ Hydro, Features \ Hydro Heat, Features \ Laundry Facilities, Features \ Level, Features \ Marble Countertop, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Multi-Zone Heat, Features \ Municipal Water, Features \ New Construction, Features \ NewHomes, Features \ Open, Features \ Phone Jacks, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Security System, Features \ Slate Roof, Features \ Sprinkler System, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Terrace, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Washer, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Slate
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,067 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5528010002010000054
- Zillow Home ID: 33036495
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.3-2.09M.
Market guideZillow predicts 10528 home values will fall 2% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Harrison as a whole. Among 10528 homes, this home is valued 95.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10528, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Harrison, and 82.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10528 home values.
|8 Canterbury Rd S Harrison, NY||$1.09M||--||2||2,878|
|4 Canterbury Rd S Harrison, NY||$210K||1||1||700|
|South Rd Harrison, NY||--||--||--||--|
|10 Canterbury Rd S Harrison, NY||$223K||1||1||725|
|7 Canterbury Rd S Harrison, NY||$813K||--||--||--|
|5 Canterbury Rd S Harrison, NY||$752K||--||2.5||1,734|
|9 Canterbury Rd S Harrison, NY||$786K||3||2||2,036|
|2 Canterbury Rd S Harrison, NY||$811K||--||2||1,904|
|Canterbury Rd S Harrison, NY||--||--||--||--|
|3 Canterbury Rd S Harrison, NY||$1.34M||--||4||3,078|
|12 Canterbury Rd S Harrison, NY||$822K||2||1||1,066|
|11 Canterbury Rd S Harrison, NY||$1.25M||4||4||2,795|
|1 Canterbury Rd S Harrison, NY||$1.18M||--||3.5||2,844|
|20 Garden Rd Harrison, NY||$925K||--||3.5||2,004|
|49 South Rd Harrison, NY||$697K||--||2.5||1,504|
|16 Canterbury Rd S Harrison, NY||$739K||--||--||--|
|45 South Rd Harrison, NY||$758K||--||3||1,701|
|53 South Rd Harrison, NY||$810K||--||--||--|
|17 Canterbury Rd S Harrison, NY||$1.32M||4||3.5||3,359|
|19 Garden Rd Harrison, NY||$755K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Harrison
K-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!