6 Carol Ave, Burlington, MA 018034 beds, 3 baths, 3,137 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Finished basement, 864 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Dual, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,137 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000023 P:000133
- Zillow Home ID: 57054110
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Carol Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% less than in Burlington, and 84.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Burlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01803 home values.
- 8 Carol Ave Burlington, MA$426K321,920
- 4 Carol Ave Burlington, MA$292K21896
- 8 Susan Ave Burlington, MA$528K422,501
- 5 Carol Ave Burlington, MA$361K321,216
- 3 Carol Ave Burlington, MA$365K31.51,448
- 7 Carol Ave Burlington, MA$597K633,332
- 2 Susan Ave Burlington, MA$424K311,436
- 2 Carol Ave Burlington, MA$575K43.52,650
- 6 Thomas St Burlington, MA$367K311,676
- 2 Bennett Ln Burlington, MA$307K21896
- 4 Thomas St Burlington, MA$413K421,760
- 5 Susan Ave Burlington, MA$452K221,618
- 9 Carol Ave Burlington, MA$714K42.52,408
- 10 Susan Ave Burlington, MA$434K321,906
- 1 Susan Ave Burlington, MA$451K31.51,972
- 10 Carol Ave Burlington, MA$314K31960
- 2 Thomas St Burlington, MA$688K43.53,100
- 12 Carol Ave Burlington, MA$348K411,304
- 8 Thomas St Burlington, MA$505K32.52,000
- 10 Thomas St Burlington, MA$365K421,424
Nearby Schools in Burlington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.