- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6 Carriage Dr, Oxford, CT 064785 beds, 3 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Other, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Wainscoting, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Fireplace, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W0391300
- Zillow Home ID: 57983821
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Carriage Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06478, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Oxford, and 39.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06478 home values.
- 8 Carriage Dr Oxford, CT$296K321,568
- 7 Carriage Dr Oxford, CT$330K32.52,199
- 5 Carriage Dr Oxford, CT$330K32.52,181
- 4 Carriage Dr Oxford, CT$365K32.52,564
- 9 Carriage Dr Oxford, CT$314K42.52,112
- 3 Carriage Dr Oxford, CT$333K42.52,184
- 10 Carriage Dr Oxford, CT$331K532,600
- 3 Old Country Rd Oxford, CT$317K32.51,792
- 11 Carriage Dr Oxford, CT$311K32.51,650
- 12 Carriage Dr Oxford, CT$327K32.52,128
- 6 Old Country Rd Oxford, CT$342K42.52,109
- 5 Old Country Rd Oxford, CT$377K42.52,696
- 4 Old Country Rd Oxford, CT$319K421,838
- 8 Old Country Rd Oxford, CT$281K32.51,902
- 8 Red Barn Rd Oxford, CT$336K42.52,352
- 13 Carriage Dr Oxford, CT$326K52.52,321
- 6 Red Barn Rd Oxford, CT$359K322,457
- 14 Carriage Dr Oxford, CT$320K42.52,214
- 10 Red Barn Rd Oxford, CT$344K42.52,420
- 147 Quaker Farms Rd Oxford, CT$288K32.52,160
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!