- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 2,912 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $320,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $168
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00051 B:0000 L:060
- Zillow Home ID: 57145722
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $260-410K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02351 home values will decrease 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.9% decrease for Abington as a whole. Among 02351 homes, this home is valued 13.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02351, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Abington, and 51.4% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02351 home values.
|5 Chamberlain St Abington, MA||$256K||2||2.5||1,080|
|81 Dorsey St Abington, MA||$239K||3||1||1,248|
|78 Crossley St Abington, MA||$226K||3||1||912|
|91 Dorsey St Abington, MA||$251K||2||1||1,152|
|69 Dorsey St Abington, MA||$240K||3||1||1,248|
|99 Dorsey St Abington, MA||$345K||3||2||2,334|
|66 Dorsey St Abington, MA||$267K||2||1||1,540|
|56 Dorsey St Abington, MA||$226K||3||1||927|
|50 Crossley St Abington, MA||$248K||3||1||1,304|
|114 Dorsey St Abington, MA||$266K||3||1.5||1,438|
|33 Taylor St Abington, MA||$307K||3||2||2,182|
|99 Crossley St Abington, MA||$474K||3||2.5||2,982|
|113 Dorsey St Abington, MA||$226K||2||1||958|
|17 Taylor St Abington, MA||$236K||3||1||1,020|
|46 Dorsey St Abington, MA||$243K||3||1||1,160|
|57 Crossley St Abington, MA||$236K||3||1||1,064|
|34 Crossley St Abington, MA||$227K||2||1||948|
|49 Crossley St Abington, MA||$309K||2||1.5||2,002|
|32 Taylor St Abington, MA||$246K||3||1||1,308|
|25 Taylor St Abington, MA||$234K||2||1||1,005|
Nearby Schools in Abington
1-4 & ungraded1.4 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!