- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6 Charlie Cir, South Windsor, CT 060743 beds, 3.01 baths, 1,848 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $305,000
- Price/sqft: $165
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Sprinkler System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,848 sqft
- Parcel #: 18600006
- Zillow Home ID: 59029030
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Charlie Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06074 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% greater than in South Windsor, and 56.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06074 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06074 home values.
- 12 Charlie Cir South Windsor, CT$283K42.52,028
- 9 Charlie Cir South Windsor, CT$274K32.51,512
- 26 Sally Dr South Windsor, CT$328K432,058
- 17 Sally Dr South Windsor, CT$344K53.52,478
- 32 Sally Dr South Windsor, CT$281K42.51,968
- 12 Sally Dr South Windsor, CT$281K331,818
- 18 Sally Dr South Windsor, CT$308K42.52,145
- 33 Sally Dr South Windsor, CT$324K42.52,330
- 18 Charlie Cir South Windsor, CT$278K42.52,239
- 19 Charlie Cir South Windsor, CT$321K42.52,400
- 39 Sally Dr South Windsor, CT$309K32.51,961
- 36 Sally Dr South Windsor, CT$322K471,964
- 551 Quarry Brook Dr South Windsor, CT$326K42.52,720
- 541 Quarry Brook Dr South Windsor, CT$328K43.52,290
- 530 Quarry Brook Dr South Windsor, CT$300K42.52,190
- 43 Sally Dr South Windsor, CT$327K42.52,280
- 533 Quarry Brook Dr South Windsor, CT$300K42.51,920
- 527 Quarry Brook Dr South Windsor, CT$339K42.52,572
- 518 Quarry Brook Dr South Windsor, CT$330K42.52,220
- 52 Sally Dr South Windsor, CT$287K32.51,720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!