This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Views: 636 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $479,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ View, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Farming House, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,012 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 00708446
- Zillow Home ID: 57337674
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $320-660K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06482 home values will fall 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.8% decrease for Sandy Hook as a whole. Among 06482 homes, this home is valued 51.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06482, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Sandy Hook, and 8.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06482 home values.
|8 Charter Ridge Dr Sandy Hook, CT||$508K||4||2.5||2,964|
|5 Charter Ridge Dr Sandy Hook, CT||$526K||4||2.5||3,129|
|3 Charter Ridge Dr Sandy Hook, CT||$562K||4||2.5||3,520|
|4 Charter Ridge Dr Sandy Hook, CT||$574K||4||2.5||3,504|
|3 Osborne Hill Road Ext Newtown, CT||--||--||--||--|
|5 Osborne Hill Road Ext Sandy Hook, CT||$445K||3||2.5||2,582|
|7 Charter Ridge Dr Sandy Hook, CT||$538K||4||2.5||3,208|
|10 Charter Ridge Dr Sandy Hook, CT||$493K||4||2.5||2,890|
|25 Osborne Hill Rd Sandy Hook, CT||$279K||3||1.5||1,503|
|1 Osborne Hill Road Ext Sandy Hook, CT||$282K||3||1.5||1,501|
|8 Yogananda St Sandy Hook, CT||$569K||4||2.5||3,392|
|55 Osborne Hill Rd Sandy Hook, CT||$453K||5||3.5||2,696|
|27 Osborne Hill Rd Sandy Hook, CT||$392K||4||2.5||2,188|
|21 Osborne Hill Rd Sandy Hook, CT||$288K||3||2||1,670|
|16 Osborne Hill Rd Sandy Hook, CT||$342K||3||2.5||1,973|
|12 Charter Ridge Dr Sandy Hook, CT||$482K||4||3.5||2,915|
|10 Yogananda St Sandy Hook, CT||$559K||5||3.5||3,400|
|6 Yogananda St Sandy Hook, CT||$490K||--||--||--|
|11 Charter Ridge Dr Sandy Hook, CT||$537K||5||3.5||3,252|
|12 Osborne Hill Road Ext Sandy Hook, CT||$322K||2||2||1,982|
Nearby Schools in Sandy Hook
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!