6 Charter StUNIT 1, Boston, MA 02113
For Sale: $389,000
Price Cut (Oct 12): -$6,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,040 sq ft
- Lot:871 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Jul 2006 for $348,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow141
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1977
- MLS #71557498
- Parcel #W:03 P:02105 S:002
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID59181084
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$412,470||$367K – $458K||-$24,743||$396||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,691/mo||$2K – $3.3K/mo||-$65||$2.59||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts North End home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among North End homes, this home is 28.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 45.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% lower than in Boston, and 70.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
Neighborhood for 6 Charter Street UNIT 1
- Unit 3$606K21.01,040
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.0 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- Dante Alighieri (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Charlestown High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Mario Umana Middle School Academy (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Adams Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.1 mi