- Lot: 0.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 23 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,164 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $20,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $13
- MLS #: 07445255
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ None, Basement \ Crawlspace, Construction \ Wood Siding, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Fireplace Location \ In Living Room, Fireplace Location \ In Master Bedroom, Fireplace Type \ Masonry, Furnished \ No, Heating Source \ Propane, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Recently Renovated, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen Equipment \ Cooktop - Separate, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Solid Surface Counters, Laundry Location \ Hall, Laundry Type \ Closet, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Master On Main Level, Parking \ Parking Pad, Pets Allowed \ Pets Allowed, Property Type \ Rental Residential, Rental Type \ Single Family Detached, Style \ Other (See Remarks), Water\Sewer \ Public Water
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Propane butane
- Lot depth: 230
- Lot width: 166
- Parcel #: T01 0001 001
- Zillow Home ID: 61224198
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $75-184K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Atlanta Metro home values will rise 5.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Reese Rd Senoia, GA||$113K||--||1||1,240|
|70 Longstreet Ave Senoia, GA||$114K||--||1.5||1,290|
|120 Longstreet Ave Senoia, GA||$187K||--||2||1,980|
|48 Longstreet Ave Senoia, GA||$205K||--||--||2,746|
|56 Odom Rd Senoia, GA||$144K||--||1||2,041|
|174 Railroad St Senoia, GA||$119K||--||1||1,652|
|156 Railroad St Senoia, GA||$137K||--||1||1,984|
|196 Railroad St Senoia, GA||$156K||--||1.5||2,008|
|214 Railroad St Senoia, GA||$117K||--||1||1,372|
|112 Railroad St Senoia, GA||$142K||--||1||1,802|
|238 Railroad St Senoia, GA||$137K||3||2||1,970|
|88 Odom Rd Senoia, GA||$140K||--||2||1,408|
|40 Odom Rd Senoia, GA||$169K||--||3||2,400|
|114 Railroad St Senoia, GA||$176K||--||--||1,406|
|93 Church St Turin, GA||$118K||--||2||1,274|
|420 Turin Rd Senoia, GA||$124K||--||1||1,576|
|106 Railroad St Senoia, GA||$178K||--||--||1,376|
|104 Railroad St Senoia, GA||$170K||--||--||1,150|
|451 Turin Rd Senoia, GA||$112K||--||1||1,349|
|441 Turin Rd Senoia, GA||$112K||--||2||1,268|
Nearby Schools in Turin
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!