6 Cloverdale Ct, Algonquin, IL 60102
Sold on 1/6/14: $123,100
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- High SchoolH D JACOBS HIGH SCHOOL
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #0305132040
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- School District300
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID4608951
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow61
- Elementary SchoolWESTFIELD COMMUNITY SCHOOL
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Other
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$130,554||$120K – $144K||+$3,655||$79||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,457/mo||$1.2K – $1.7K/mo||-$1||$0.89||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 60102 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Algonquin as a whole. Among 60102 homes, this home is valued 34.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60102 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.7% less than in Algonquin, and 218.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60102 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Algonquin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60102 home values.
Neighborhood for 6 Cloverdale Court
Nearby Schools in Algonquin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005