6 Coach N 4 Ln, Frontenac, MO 631315 beds, 8 baths, 3,105 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $679,000
- Price/sqft: $219
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 713 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,105 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 218
- Lot width: 200
- Parcel #: 21N630272
- Zillow Home ID: 2788325
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Coach N 4 Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63131 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% greater than in Frontenac, and 4.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63131 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Frontenac.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63131 home values.
- 6 Coach N Four Ln Frontenac, MO$571K583,105
- 4 Coach N Four Ln Frontenac, MO$528K443,454
- 525 Fox Ridge Rd Frontenac, MO$952K43.53,997
- 4 Coach N 4 Ln Frontenac, MO$812K433,454
- 5 Coach N 4 Ln Frontenac, MO$588K442,998
- 8 Coach N 4 Ln Frontenac, MO$654K443,102
- 517 Fox Ridge Rd Frontenac, MO$730K54.53,786
- 533 Fox Ridge Rd Frontenac, MO$608K542,559
- 7 Coach N 4 Ln Frontenac, MO$1.01M443,112
- 3 Coach N 4 Ln Frontenac, MO$711K43.52,834
- 454 Steeplechase Ln Frontenac, MO$759K42.52,698
- 440 Steeplechase Ln Frontenac, MO$862K42.53,562
- 10 Coach N 4 Ln Frontenac, MO$1.51M445,150
- 2 Coach N 4 Ln Frontenac, MO$512K332,574
- 10 Coach N 4 Ln Frontenac, MO$845K455,400
- 524 Fox Ridge Rd Frontenac, MO$1.1M445,555
- 9 Coach N 4 Ln Frontenac, MO$1.44M44.54,974
- 541 Fox Ridge Rd Frontenac, MO$593K442,504
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.