- Built in 1910
- Views: 564 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $420,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $293
- AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ 2/3 Family, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,435 sqft
- Parcel #: M:1029 B:0018 L:0234B
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 71491897
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $366-495K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02472 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Watertown as a whole. Among 02472 homes, this home is valued 0.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02472, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% higher than in Watertown, and 88.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02472 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Watertown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02472 home values.
Nearby Schools in Watertown
PK-5 & ungraded0.1 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!