This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1969
- Views: 731 all time views
- HOA Fee: $268/mo
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $145,000
- AMENITIES: Conservation Area
- AMENITIES: Golf Course
- AMENITIES: Highway Access
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: T-Station
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- APPLIANCES: Disposal
- APPLIANCES: Range
- APPLIANCES: Refrigerator
- ASSC_POOL: Yes
- ASSOC_SECURITY: Intercom
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: No
- BED2_DSCRP: Flooring - Laminate
- BED2_LEVEL: First Floor
- BTH1_DSCRP: Bathroom - Full
- BTH1_DSCRP: Closet - Linen
- BTH1_DSCRP: Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- BTH1_LEVEL: First Floor
- COMPLEX_COMPLETE: Yes
- CONSTRUCTION: Brick
- COOLING: Wall AC
- DIN_DSCRP: Flooring - Laminate
- DIN_DSCRP: Open Floor Plan
- DIN_LEVEL: First Floor
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: 220 Volts
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: 60 Amps/Less
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: Circuit Breakers
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Storm Windows
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- EXTERIOR: Brick
- FLOORING: Laminate
- FLOORING: Tile
- HEATING: Central Heat
- HEATING: Gas
- HEATING: Hot Water Baseboard
- HEATING: Individual
- HEATING: Unit Control
- HOT_WATER: Natural Gas
- HOT_WATER: Tank
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Office
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Lock Box
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call List Office
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Lock Box
- INSULATION_FEATURE: Fiberglass
- INSULATION_FEATURE: Full
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Cable Available
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Intercom
- KIT_DSCRP: Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- MASTER_BATH: No
- MBR_DSCRP: Closet - Walk-in
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Laminate
- MBR_LEVEL: First Floor
- PETS_ALLOWED: Yes w/ Restrictions
- POOL_DESCRIPTION: Inground
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Co-Op
- RESTRICTIONS: Other (See Remarks)
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- STYLE: Garden
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: End
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Street
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Gas Oven
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Gas Range
- WARRANTY: No
- YEAR_ROUND: Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Unit count: 138
- Floor size: 919 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00001 B:00006 L:0C601
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56028731
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $135-209K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% less than in Town of Andover, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01810 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.