6 Dalton St, Newburyport, MA 019504 beds, 5 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The second phase of the home was designed and built to appear as though it had always existed. The addition added a master bedroom, sitting room, two bathrooms, sleeping porch, & extra bedroom. To further our commitment to the health and quality of the environment, planet, animals and people we installed a Dawn Solar thermal solar system on top of the sheathing of the roof. This system will harness the heat of the sun to produce energy that will heat our living space and hot water. About forty percent of these needs will be achieved without the use of natural gas, our current energy source. On top of the thermal solar we placed a recycled Energy Star metal roof. This roof acts like other roofs, with the additional ability to absorb even more energy from the sun to optimize both the thermal solar tubes, and the the thin film Unisolar photo voltaic laminate panels applied to the metal roof. This system will meet about 50% of our electricity needs.
Throughout all aspects of this project we reused objects found on site, such as foundation rocks for a retaining wall, doors, fixtures, and so on. This is our model home that we say "LEEDS by example."
Everyone that visits Dalton Street thinks it is the best neighborhood in Newburyport. The neighborhood is a community of families reminisicient of the 1950's when children played outside until dusk with all the neighborhood kids, and parents shared childcare and meals together. A close-knit loving community.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1889
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $222
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- thermal solar and photovoltaic solar, Bosch dishwasher, Grohe shower and faucets, 6 burner stove
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other, Solar
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0035 B:0031 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56952174
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Dalton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 90.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
- 4 Dalton St Newburyport, MA$389K321,442
- 10 Dalton St Newburyport, MA$415K311,750
- 8 Dalton St UNIT 8 Newburyport, MA$496K52.52,310
- 11 Greenleaf St Newburyport, MA$437K31.51,564
- 9 Greenleaf St Newburyport, MA$400K41.51,715
- 18 Dalton St UNIT 18 Newburyport, MA$368K41.51,510
- 2 Dalton St Newburyport, MA$435K41.51,497
- 13 Greenleaf St Newburyport, MA$431K32.51,400
- 14 Dalton St UNIT 14 Newburyport, MA$301K621,810
- 9 Dalton St # 1 Newburyport, MA$459K221,510
- 9 Dalton St # 2 Newburyport, MA$369K211,465
- 9 Dalton St # 3 Newburyport, MA$446K211,500
- 9 Dalton St Newburyport, MA$467K633,529
- 12 Dalton St UNIT 12 Newburyport, MA$383K411,750
- 10 Dalton St UNIT 10 Newburyport, MA$400K311,750
- 16 Dalton St UNIT 16 Newburyport, MA$351K32.51,807
- 57 Dalton St Newburyport, MA$437K823,116
- 29 Pond St UNIT 29 Newburyport, MA$441K32.51,351
- 25 Pond St Newburyport, MA$298K11852
- 27 Pond St Newburyport, MA$286K21.51,133
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.